All BYU single undergraduate students are required to live in BYU contracted housing unless you
complete a waiver and receive approval from the Off-Campus Housing Office. If you aren't living in BYU contracted housing (i.e. you're living at home), click the do it button and log in with your Net ID and password to fill out the waiver.

If you don't submit this waiver and you don't live in BYU contracted housing, you will be charged a fee.