- BYU Cougar Tech sells computers, tablets and accessories to students at educational pricing, no sales tax rates. They also sell warranties, offer technology workshops, and offer repair services for your technology. You can find Apple and PC products there. Click the Do It button to get started.
- The Office of Information Technology (OIT) provides reliable rental computers at low prices and can assist you with almost any computer need. Click here for more info.
- If you don't have your own computer and don't want to rent you may want to take advantage of the various Open Access computer labs around campus. Click here for a list of Open Access lab hours and locations.
- BYU offers free cloud-based software to current students, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite products. To download the free software programs go to software.byu.edu.
- If you're interested, OIT offers free software classes in Adobe, Microsoft, and BYU-specific programs. See a list of classes and a schedule of when they're offered, here.
- No printer? No problem! BYU Print and Mail’s Open Access printers are located all over campus for your convenience. Just download the free Pharos software and send your documents from your computer to printers on campus.
- For bigger print projects visit any of the BYU copy centers around campus (like Cougar Creations in the WSC). Click here to see maps of copy center locations. Questions about printing? Call 801-422-1469 or email email@example.com.