Before you can graduate you will have to officially apply for graduation by the appropriate graduation deadlines. You should apply for the graduation date that coincides with the time when you anticipate all your coursework will be completed.
- Your ecclesiastical endorsement status will be listed on the application. If you don't have an active endorsement (or it will expire before the date you plan to graduate) you will need to request a new endorsement.
- The name you put on your graduation application is the name that will appear on your diploma.
- Undergraduate students will be charged a $15 fee in order to apply for graduation.
- Once you submit the online application, you will need to contact your individual college advisement center to finish the graduation application process.
- You will be notified of the status of your graduation application via email.